Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NFL Season!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TWO Many Skillz

NFL Season! Empty
PostSubject: NFL Season!   NFL Season! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 am

Feel free to talk about your team, the games you watched, and some amazing plays that you saw. My team, the New York Giants, dismantled the Chicago Bears on Monday Night Football(preseason:P) and I have to say I was disappointed:/. The win was nice but I had to watch Terrel Thomas, our starting cornerback, get injured and will miss some time in the regular season. We have 4 of our corners injured and I'm pissed! We're in a division with Philly and Dallas who have good, speedy recievers and it'll be difficult to have depth on the field with 4 injured this preseason. I'm looking forward to this season if the defense can hold up because with Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw running, Eli Manning throwing, and Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham, and Domenic Hixon(who was injured all of last year) our offense should be able to put up points. Defensively, I'm excited about seeing Prince Amukamara when he gets healthy and Antrel Rolle because he was the big free agent pick up for the Giants. I'm a bit curious about Miles Austin, being a top 10 talent and dropping to the second round due to being suspended all of the last college season. Share you thoughts on your team!
Back to top Go down
clarkscowbysTWO
TWO Member
TWO Member
clarkscowbysTWO

NFL Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season!   NFL Season! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:02 am

Skillz that kills me you like the Giants. I am of course a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. I will make a deal with you, if we beat you I won't rub it in and if you beat us you do the same. When it comes to my Cowboys I will cut someone and if you are talking smack, you may be one of my victums. If my wife would have let me my sons name was going to be Dallas Clark, how cool would have that been.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
TWO Member
TWO Member
Brandon

NFL Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season!   NFL Season! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:02 am

I for one am I diehard Colts fan. If Manning doesnt start though Im rage quitting. I mean we got kerry collins who knows his shit but hes an old fucker and hasnt had any practice or workout at all. Noone can do what manning does out on the field especially Kerry Collins.

Clark, I would love for you to name your child dallas clark as he is my second favorite player on the colts (;

Oh and fun fact: my dads a die hard eagles fan and he parades around the house watching the games on directv calling them the dream team. As much as I dislike the Eagles I bet they will be giving both the giants and dallas a run for their money this year.
Back to top Go down
TWO Many Skillz

NFL Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season!   NFL Season! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Haha, that's a deal Clarks, I won't run my mouth if the Giants get a win. And it's not a dream team:P the Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys should all be pretty good. That's gonna be one hell of a division and some crazy ass games!
Back to top Go down
bamm_1
TWO Member
TWO Member

NFL Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season!   NFL Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:49 am

clarkscowbysTWO wrote:
Skillz that kills me you like the Giants. I am of course a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. I will make a deal with you, if we beat you I won't rub it in and if you beat us you do the same. When it comes to my Cowboys I will cut someone and if you are talking smack, you may be one of my victums. If my wife would have let me my sons name was going to be Dallas Clark, how cool would have that been.

I know a Dallas Clark. I think he's doing hard time for armed robbery. The Raiders will suprise you all with a trip to the playoffs. I don't think they will make it all the way but they will get to the post season. Oh, and Clarks the Cowboys won't do it with Tony Romo in there. I think he has a diet of a diet pepsi and a stick of gum like a 7th grade girl. He's a far cry from the rough savages the Cowboys were known for. You had to respect Aikman, Emmit, Jones, Woodson, Dorsett, Lilly, and Staubach. If Romo's tanning session don't go right his vagina might bleed. I hope you guys get a QB that won't leave you so heart broken. At least with the raiders we knew It was gonna be some years but you guys are in the same situation the eagles had with McNabb.
Back to top Go down
clarkscowbysTWO
TWO Member
TWO Member
clarkscowbysTWO

NFL Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season!   NFL Season! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:30 am

Bamm you couldn't resist could you? Romo may not be an elite QB, but I will take him over half the other QB's in the league. It's tough to find that guy and you being a Raiders fan should agree. Look at all the QB's they have had. I do hope the Raiders finally turn things around, that franchise really needs it. They will probably never reach elite staus unless they get rid of AL.
Back to top Go down
bamm_1
TWO Member
TWO Member

NFL Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season!   NFL Season! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:30 pm

clarkscowbysTWO wrote:
Bamm you couldn't resist could you? Romo may not be an elite QB, but I will take him over half the other QB's in the league. It's tough to find that guy and you being a Raiders fan should agree. Look at all the QB's they have had. I do hope the Raiders finally turn things around, that franchise really needs it. They will probably never reach elite staus unless they get rid of AL.
I know man. Al is like Mr. Burns on the Simpsons. Even when he dies his brain will be put in a robot or something, and you're right about Romo being allright. You guys could have Kerry Collins, Orton or even McNabb. I guess you gotta count your blessings.
Back to top Go down
bamm_1
TWO Member
TWO Member

NFL Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season!   NFL Season! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:21 am

clarkscowbysTWO wrote:

It seems Romo must come to the TWO website and after reading a bamm post figured he needed to grow some cajones. Well, he did. After returning to the game with broken ribs and leading them back into the game and them winning it, I must say I'm impressed. I hope he gets healthy quick and returns with fire.
Back to top Go down
bamm_1
TWO Member
TWO Member

NFL Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season!   NFL Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders Raiders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NFL Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Season!   NFL Season! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Season!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Media Section :: Sports Bar-
Jump to: