Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TWO vs NBK (best of 7)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TWO ScottRage
Administrator
Administrator
TWO ScottRage

TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Empty
PostSubject: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:05 am

We played NBK in a best of 10 match, which quickly became a best of 7 match. NBK players had to leave the game early and the final result was...

TWO 3-2 NBK
Back to top Go down
https://the-world-is-ours.forumotion.co.uk
outlawfisherman
outlawfisherman

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:24 am

We played a ton of matches against them yesterday. We won the first 9 or so in a row. Then we quit, and ended up playing again later that night. They beat us when we had 7 and they had 8, then they won one 8 v 8. Then we won one, we tied one, and then they called in RDS in the next match and had us WAY outnumbered so we left. Then I got a message from Diego saying we rage quitted. He might be retarded though I'm not sure. :p

TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Faa38d32
TWO vs NBK (best of 7) 6b535850
TWO vs NBK (best of 7) C249abc8
TWO vs NBK (best of 7) 78d8ebbf
TWO vs NBK (best of 7) 4dda97de
TWO vs NBK (best of 7) 8900cdc3
TWO vs NBK (best of 7) 06778659
Back to top Go down
Fredinho

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:12 am

different story if i was there fisherman Wink shame you all blocked me and i cant even enter a game with TWO
Back to top Go down
TWO Creepy
TWO Member
TWO Member
TWO Creepy

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Fredinho wrote:
different story if i was there fisherman Wink shame you all blocked me and i cant even enter a game with TWO
We all blocked you? What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
TWO ScottRage
Administrator
Administrator
TWO ScottRage

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:35 am

Good wins Fisherman!!

I haven't blocked you ferdinho, more competition the better... and I rate you highly on the game.
Back to top Go down
https://the-world-is-ours.forumotion.co.uk
Fredinho

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:15 pm

I can never join you guys, it's either your lag or you have blocked me, you can choose your reason. I would like to play with/against you but for some odd reason ever since NBK fell out with TWO I haven't been in a single match with you!
Back to top Go down
TWO Creepy
TWO Member
TWO Member
TWO Creepy

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Fredinho wrote:
or you have blocked me

Elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Fredinho

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:37 am

u cannot join a room when most of the people have avoided you. the key is in the word 'avoided'. and you are clearly too serious about this game 'elaborate'
Back to top Go down
TWO Creepy
TWO Member
TWO Member
TWO Creepy

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:50 am

Fredinho wrote:
u cannot join a room when most of the people have avoided you. the key is in the word 'avoided'. and you are clearly too serious about this game 'elaborate'
That is completely wrong. It's possible to join games even if 15 players in it have avoided you. The only thing avoiding does is make it a little less likely that you will join the game of the person you avoided. How do you come to the conclusion that I am "too serious" about this game? Because I want to have fun and fair matches but some of NBK is stopping that ?
Back to top Go down
Fredinho

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:55 pm

no cos youre facebook profile picture is red dead Smile
Back to top Go down
TWO Creepy
TWO Member
TWO Member
TWO Creepy

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Fredinho wrote:
no cos youre facebook profile picture is red dead Smile
Your logic is infallible. Although, I better not change it to a picture of myself because I don't want to seem like I'm obsessed with myself. Any more genius posts you want to pleasure us with?
Back to top Go down
Fredinho

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:52 am

no nerd, im fine with that! now off you go to mcdonalds Smile
Back to top Go down
TWO Creepy
TWO Member
TWO Member
TWO Creepy

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:02 am

Fredinho wrote:
no nerd, im fine with that! now off you go to mcdonalds Smile
What?
Back to top Go down
Fredinho

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:01 am

oohhh your from down south thought u were an american like 90% the douchebags i see my apologies
Back to top Go down
TWO Creepy
TWO Member
TWO Member
TWO Creepy

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:24 am

Fredinho wrote:
oohhh your from down south thought u were an american like 90% the douchebags i see my apologies
More racism huh? I guess you're best friends with Chepe.
Back to top Go down
Fredinho

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Calling an american a douchebag is racist? Hmmmm........
Back to top Go down
TWO Creepy
TWO Member
TWO Member
TWO Creepy

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:47 pm

What the fuck do you think? Saying something negative about a particular race is racist. What do you define racist as?
Back to top Go down
Fredinho

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:19 am

lol i dont know ...i swear we are the only 2 who use this site and the worrying this is one of those 2 isnt even two Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWO vs NBK (best of 7)   TWO vs NBK (best of 7) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWO vs NBK (best of 7)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RDR Multiplayer :: Official Matches-
Jump to: