Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has NBK become RDS Jr.?

Go down 
+2
Fredinho
bamm_1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bamm_1
TWO Member
TWO Member

Has NBK become RDS Jr.? Empty
PostSubject: Has NBK become RDS Jr.?   Has NBK become RDS Jr.? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:55 pm

After today's events with NBK I must say I'm a little perplexed. To much drama with rapid fire buffalo rifles, lag switches, and team killing. And if that wasn't enough Classic and I were in a match and Chepe team killed me 6 or 7 times so his NBK buttbuddy could win while he was playing on the other team with the weiners. He went 2 and 20. Has Devildawg created RDS jr.? OH, Devildawg was also in the room on our team. Actions speak louder than words. Bad ethics and and deserves no respect. Even the weiners understood why we left.
Back to top Go down
Fredinho

PostSubject: Re: Has NBK become RDS Jr.?   Has NBK become RDS Jr.? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:25 am

Sorry to reply and most probably cause some sort of flaming but Chepe and most of his Spanish friends have left including Bower, Godhand and DaxLinki who's Xbox has broken. Plus, wasn't rapid fire patched then? I think so.
Back to top Go down
TWO Creepy
TWO Member
TWO Member
TWO Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Has NBK become RDS Jr.?   Has NBK become RDS Jr.? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:22 am

I can confirm that rapid-fire was not patched at the time Bamm created this thread. Good to hear NBK got a little less laggy Razz
Back to top Go down
TWO Many Skillz

PostSubject: Re: Has NBK become RDS Jr.?   Has NBK become RDS Jr.? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

It doesn't change the fact that they teamkilled while with Devildawg and he didn't stop them or apologize for it. I want things to get better but it needs to be from everyone. To say I'm not mad that Devildawg removed me for trying to help him from having an RDS junior would be a lie. There needs to be some talking between me, SiMatriX, Devildawg, Babygurl, and hopefully Hippy, just to set everything straight.
Back to top Go down
TWO ScottRage
Administrator
Administrator
TWO ScottRage

PostSubject: Re: Has NBK become RDS Jr.?   Has NBK become RDS Jr.? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Ive not ran into NBK once since the new maps. You guys still playing old maps freddy?
Back to top Go down
https://the-world-is-ours.forumotion.co.uk
Fredinho

PostSubject: Re: Has NBK become RDS Jr.?   Has NBK become RDS Jr.? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Mostly new maps, I hate perdido though and get lagged out of a lot of games in there so sometimes im in normal but 80% NBK is on the new ones ive ran into fisherman and the dome a couple of times
Back to top Go down
bamm_1
TWO Member
TWO Member

PostSubject: Re: Has NBK become RDS Jr.?   Has NBK become RDS Jr.? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:22 am

Played some stronghold on the new maps yesterday with forty, creepy, and dirty coyote. It was good to have him in the posse. dangerous was in with us for a while also. It was fun
Back to top Go down
outlawfisherman
outlawfisherman

PostSubject: Re: Has NBK become RDS Jr.?   Has NBK become RDS Jr.? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:32 am

Daxlinki's xbox broke? Guess all that lag switching takes a toll on the poor machine. It deserved a better owner.

I say we all say a prayer from linki's xbox, and more importantly, his future xbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has NBK become RDS Jr.?   Has NBK become RDS Jr.? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has NBK become RDS Jr.?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Red Dead Redemption :: Game Chat-
Jump to: