Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello its fredinho not flaming

Go down 
+3
bamm_1
TWO ScottRage
Fredinho
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fredinho

Hello its fredinho not flaming  Empty
PostSubject: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:20 am

I'm Fredinho from NBK, by the way, I have no idea who the other Fredinho account is, I promise it isn't me. I'm not here to intrude on your site and by any means there isn't even anything here. I'm here to settle the shit that goes on daily between us. First of all, I have never called your clan dead. I have made references to the small amount of ACTIVE players in TWO but have never named them as a dead clan. My proof is TWO HEAVY always asked for my help as does GOMES because they often don't have any TWO online. Secondly, the clan match yesterday or whenever it was was great and fair in my opinion. I hand it to you, because of the rubbishy times for most of us, you won. 3-2. I spoke with ScottRage who knew I had a deadline for the matches and he can hardly deny I said I had to leave by 10 UK Time for sleep in order for school in the morning. If any of you wish to insult me because of this please do, I'm sure you think xbox is more important than learning. Several of our other members had to go as well, in no way did we 'run away'. In fact, we left on what I think was out of 3 games, 2 wins so I doubt we would just purposefully leave on a good streak. Also, the teamkilling. We try to tel them to stop but what can we do? They are in their own little spanish world, they are in their own parties, using their own tricks, doing their own things. Even to join is difficult as I find it hard trying to listen to loud spaniards while trying to englishly complain to them about teamkilling. Also, please stop joining our forum. Yes, kev/comeatmebrah told you the address but what right does it give you, other than this I have seen your forum once when scottrage told me about it. i dont come making fake accounts and even fake emails to try and spy on us? How stupid can you get over a game? I used to respect TWO, believe it or not I used to be TWO. me and simatrix used to play together win together, help each other. But what now? Over a series of clan moves and adjustments 'riots of words' have broken out and literally ruined 90% of my once good relatioship with TWO. I respect the players who generally keep their mouths shut when it comes to complaints such as fisherman two/gomes etc. I don't mind if you bitch about NBK without us but to do it right in our faces on reddead.net? You are just clearly trying to annoy us. Im saying it now and only once (ill be banned 4 sure) we need to stop this shit. Im 13, i have a life outside xbox, i play xbox for fun. But to get messages from TWO saying I cheat camp and telling me to fuck off/buzz off? I never swear in real life but over the virtual world im forced to by all the harsh insults and bullshitting that goes on. Peace to all of TWO, i dont have a problem with you and i hope i never will. from now on i will TRY to team up with you TRY to help you on the condition you do the same for me. i know half of you are probably just wanting me to fuck off right now, but why? what have i done? I team killed simatrix once cos he wasnt moving and he wasnt helping my team. I have REPLIED to messages insulting me, never instigated an argument. So i am an innocent party in all of this and i want to stay that way, thanks TWO. peace.
Back to top Go down
TWO ScottRage
Administrator
Administrator
TWO ScottRage

PostSubject: Re: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:35 am

Like I told you previously you are welcome to the forum frediniho. And also thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Communication between the clans have broken down in the last couple of weeks and also alot of bullshit has spoilt the relationship.
I respected NBK ... But I was really mad at one of your members teamkilling me for no reason and wrongly took it out on all of your clan, and I apologise for that.
Back to top Go down
https://the-world-is-ours.forumotion.co.uk
bamm_1
TWO Member
TWO Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:44 pm

See what can happen when thought is put into motion and not emotions. I hope at least a scab can grow now. Let's see if both sides an prevent peeling it off.
Back to top Go down
clarkscowbysTWO
TWO Member
TWO Member
clarkscowbysTWO

PostSubject: Re: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:22 am

Nice post Fredinho, this is a start to hopefully fixing what has been broken. You made reference to your spanish clan mates and that you can't control them. My thought on them is if they are not acting according to your rules then why do you want them in your clan? One reason I am in TWO is the action our leaders have taken on clan members who were cheating. They were kicked out, they might not have changed their name, but that isn't our issue anymore. Just wanted to share that with you. Good luck sir and best of luck to NBK.
Back to top Go down
Mongo Wobchops

PostSubject: Re: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:26 am

Nice post Freddy, it's too much drama over a fucking video game glad to see somebody on here trying to fix a fucking gayass argument over Xbox.

Oh, one quick thing, is it against TWO rules to say to a person from another country "I hate foreigners?" Because one TWO member said that to my good friend the other day, offending him quite a bit Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bamm_1
TWO Member
TWO Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Mongo Wobchops wrote:
Nice post Freddy, it's too much drama over a fucking video game glad to see somebody on here trying to fix a fucking gayass argument over Xbox.

Oh, one quick thing, is it against TWO rules to say to a person from another country "I hate foreigners?" Because one TWO member said that to my good friend the other day, offending him quite a bit Crying or Very sad
That's funny you say that cause there are very few TWO members that are from the same country. What TWO member said that? As far as I know every TWO member I've talked to hates racism. Now if by foreigner you mean their cultural behavior than I have to say I hate Antarcticans. They don't know how to act in hot weather. Oh wait, there's no native Antarcticans. My bad
Back to top Go down
Fredinho

PostSubject: Re: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:05 am

'Just one of MANY instances of NBK's disgusting lag ruining a game.' seriously gonna give me this bullshit TWO Creepy, guess what you are a fucking hypocrite talk about lag like ur clan is perfect just read my post if u understand the term 'peace' then fucking do it
Back to top Go down
i am not fredino ) :

PostSubject: Re: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:08 am

fo real, now don't get me wrong both clans are laggy, but i'm sure my clan which is probably not as good as you guyses clans is laggy too. But TWO is just as laggy as NBK. So i don't think either of the two clans should talk about lag
Back to top Go down
Fredinho

PostSubject: Re: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:59 pm

my point exactly but who are you??
Back to top Go down
TWO Creepy
TWO Member
TWO Member
TWO Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Fredinho wrote:
'Just one of MANY instances of NBK's disgusting lag ruining a game.' seriously gonna give me this bullshit TWO Creepy, guess what you are a fucking hypocrite talk about lag like ur clan is perfect just read my post if u understand the term 'peace' then fucking do it
I can only make judgements on my personal experiences. And they are - TWO members = occasionally a little laggy, Some NBK members = Always extremely laggy.

Apart from your laggy members I haven't got a single issue with NBK. I would love to have a friendship with NBK but the lag is ruining any chance of that.
Back to top Go down
i am not fredino ) :

PostSubject: Re: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 am

lag is lag get over it, i doubt that anyone cares about this game enough to have a lag switch, exept the obvious that have one: eightgame, drive has one.. a few other rds has one. idk about gomes he probably doesnt have one but he is just always laggy
Back to top Go down
TWO Creepy
TWO Member
TWO Member
TWO Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:30 am

i am not fredino ) : wrote:
lag is lag get over it, i doubt that anyone cares about this game enough to have a lag switch, exept the obvious that have one: eightgame, drive has one.. a few other rds has one. idk about gomes he probably doesnt have one but he is just always laggy
It is giving the lagger an unfair advantage so I will not "get over it". I haven't mentioned a lag switch once and nor have I ever accused someone in NBK of having one.
Back to top Go down
i am not fredino ) :

PostSubject: Re: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:43 am

the thing about nbk is that there laggers are constantly laggy while lagswitchers are only laggy when they need to be

but anyway there is not a thiing anyone could d about lag, no one s gonna quit playing because you don't like lagging
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello its fredinho not flaming    Hello its fredinho not flaming  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello its fredinho not flaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Red Dead Redemption :: Game Chat-
Jump to: